Teaching and Learning PD Video Playlist - Engage, Inspire, Motivate!

 

I love using short videos to engage students, but I also think video is a great tool for educators. These videos can connect learners to content or they can be connected to skills that we all need. I am always looking for something new to inspire, motivate, or just to explore something new connected to teaching and learning.

My PLN has helped me compile this YouTube playlist of educational videos. I learned about these videos in a variety of places including Twitter, Facebook, and when I've attended educational conference keynotes and sessions. 


What are some of your favorite videos connected to teaching and learning? Feel free to add them to the collaborative playlist or in the comments below.

Here are some of my current top choices connected to teaching and learning. 
Rubik's Cube: A question, waiting to be answered

You Can Learn Anything

This Will Revolutionize Education
OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldberg Machine
Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

"Our kids do not want to be taught, they want to be moved... focus a little less on figuring out how you will teach them, and a little more on how you will inspire them." Paul Bogush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts