Women's History Resources

I am no expert on Women's History Month, but I do try to remember to bring a greater emphasis to women in science changing the world during the month of March. I also do my best to be aware of this year round, but March is always a nice reminder.

Today I wanted to share some of the resources my PLN has helped me discover. These resources could obviously be used year round.

Women's History Month Lesson and Activities
  • Quizlet - Women in History lesson plans and featured study sets
  • YouTube - Collection of YouTube videos connected to the #womenshistorymonth hashtag
  • Scholastic - Women's History Month: A Collection of Teaching Resources
  • Google Earth - Women Voyagers: Breaking Boundaries
Additional Women's History Month Web Resources
Women in History Books
If you have a favorite resources or lesson, please share in the comments below. #HappyLearning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts