Getting Started - My First Two Days of Student Engagement

 


While I teach Earth Science, a big part of our first two days together are focused less on my content and more on these three concepts.
  • Empathy and Perspective
  • How We Learn?
  • Moments of Awe
Today I want to share this Instructor Paced Pear Deck created with Google Slides to facilitate student engagement. There are some videos and prompts that could be used in any classroom.

While this will be teacher paced, if you are curious what this looks like from a students perspective, you can explore this Pear Deck Student Paced Copy. There are a few Earth Science connections in the deck, but these could be shifted out or modified for any course or grade level. 

If there is anything in this deck that you can use, feel free to use / modify. 

Let me know if you have any questions. Also if you have a moment, I'd love to know what your first days of school will look like in the comments below.  #HappyLearning #BetterTogether

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts