Inspire, Motivate, or Just Have Some Fun - Happy Friday Videos for Students in 2021 - 22

 

Happy Friday Videos are Back! After a year where I didn't have all of my students on Fridays we are ready to have our Happy Fridays back! 

I am always reminding myself that no matter how much I love my content, the most important thing in my classroom is that I provide my students with opportunities to grow as humans. I understand my responsibility to engage students in content, but I try to remember that it is not the only thing my students need. This post is about one way that I use videos to engage my students as lifelong learners every Friday. 

Today I wanted to share our schedule and the YouTube playlist where I will add a new video each week.

I call these Happy Friday videos but each video is usually connected to something I think we all need. Kindness and empathy are two of the biggest themes and I always try to find videos we can talk about. Sometimes the videos are just for fun. 

You can follow along and see some of the upcoming videos and the list from last year in this document. 

Happy Friday Schedule 2021 - 22

I wanted to share the list with everyone, maybe there is something here that you can use with your students? I will also continue to update this doc as we add videos this year.

If you have a video or list of videos that you love to share with students, would you consider sharing with us in the comments below? #BetterTogether #HappyLearning



2 comments:

  1. Will these videos be made accessible? I like the idea, however cannot use them without adapting each one to make it inclusive to my students who have visual impairments.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts