Instant PD - Moments of Learning Awe

Some Almost Instant PD for my PLN in 2021 - 2022
Reflections On Moments of Awe Connected to Teaching and Learning Conferences

Near the end of the METS Conference in November, I was thinking about how I might better reflect on my learning experiences. I know that I need to make time reflect or too often I forget an idea or resource that would be great for my learners.

I’ve also always believed that the more you share the more you learn so I’ve always shared my conference notes with my PLN but I think I can do more. So, I am starting to create a document to reflect on and share some of my Learning Moments of Awe.

Right now I know that I am attending 3 face to face conferences during the 2021 - 2022 school year, and I will probably sneak in a few virtual conferences as time permits. The table in my Learning Moments of Awe document will serve as a running summary of the highlights connected to my learning experiences. 

I’ve also created this Padlet with the hope that my PLN will share their own moments of learning awe.


Awe and wonder should be part of our daily life and not something we just wait to find in this bigger moments or experiences. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts