Three Books to Inspire and Re-energize Educators


I share quite a few books that I've read or have on my reading list. Today I am going to do something a little different and share three books I don't think I am going to read. I've heard they are great books, but they probably don't fit me current mindset. 

These books connected to falling or re-falling in love with being a teacher and learner have come highly recommended by my PLN. I am curious about all three, but right now I still love being an educator. I don't think I have space on my reading list for these today, but I wanted to share with anyone who is looking for a bit of inspiration to keep going. My plan is to save these just in case I ever feel the need to overcome burnout. 








I will also continue to update and maintain this Educational Book Site to organize and share some great books connected to teaching and learning.

Have an idea for a featured book? Have something to say about one of the books in this post? Please share in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts