Emoji Bullet List - Add Emoji's to Any List

I am always looking for new ways to add some creative design to my tutorials, lessons, and student activities. Thanks to @TonyVincent I have another fun way to use emojis. 

Today I wanted to share the Emoji Bullet List Website. With a single list uses of the Emoji Bullet List can turn any list into a list with emoji bullet points. 


⚗ Plan for Earth Science 2022
🗂 Organize EdTech Resources
🏧 Submit Payment for Neuqua Subscriptions
📕 Read 15 minutes a day
💗 Grow as an educator
⚒ Build my PLN

Additional Creative Ways to Use Emojis

📁 Recent Google Docs Updates - Awesome Features to Enhance Student Learning With Documents (Includes NotoEmoji for Google Docs)

Thanks for taking a look. If you have any suggestions on using Emoji's in the classroom, please share in the comments below. #HappyLearning 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts