Planners, Calendars, and Agenda Templates for the 2022 - 23 School Year

Many educators have upped their digital agenda game over the last few years. I personally keep a general unit overview in a Google Doc. Daily, I display an agenda slide at the start and end of class. I also use Google Classroom to post assignments and due dates. 

Today I wanted to share some agenda resources that we can use to continue to support students as we get ready to head back to our classrooms with our students in 2022. 

Instead of passive viewing of our weekly to do list and I frequently use Pear Deck and Google Slides as the students and I look at the week ahead. I also will use these at the end of the week to make sure we finish on the same page. I love Pear Deck because I can quickly check out student engagement and questions. Here is a sample Pear Deck Google Slides Agenda for the start and end of a week.




We've also collected a variety of digital Agendas, Planners, and Calendar Templates from a variety of sources in this folder.


Additional Digital Planners and Calendars for the 2022 - 2023 School Year

Analog Planners and Calendars for the 2022 - 2023 School Year

Do you have a favorite agenda or calendar template you love? Please share in the comments below! #HappyLearning #BetterTogether

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts