HyperDocs are powerful frameworks for teaching and learning. HyperDocs are also meant to be shared and remixed with credit. The best educators create HyperDocs for their students and then share them with other educators. There are many great places to share and explore HyperDocs. Here are six of our favorites.
- Teachers Give Teachers Sharing Site
(Teachers Give Teachers is where is the top of my list!)
- HyperDocs Facebook Group
- HyperDoc Google+ Community
- The HyperDoc Online Course Padlet
- The Ditchbook HyperDocs Sharing Extravaganza
- Shared HyperDocs Google Drive Folders
Twitter is another great resource for finding and sharing Hyperdocs. Here are some of the popular hashtags connected to HyperDocs.
Want to learn more about HyperDocs? Please explore some of our additional posts to learn more.
- Enhancing HyperDocs - Professional Development Resouces
- How Do You Define HyperDocs?
- Exploring Additional Resources Connected to HyperDocs
- Visual Enhancements for HyperDocs
- HyperDocs - Frameworks for the 4 Cs in Student-Centered Classrooms
- Student-Centered Learning - HyperDocs and Formative Assessments
If you have a favorite place to share HyperDocs? Please post in the comments below.