Summer Reading - Book Recommendations for Educators


I have a stack of 6 books that I hope to read over the summer with another handful waiting in my Amazon Wishlist

Today, I wanted to share some of the books I am excited to explore this summer. I don't know for sure that I will read them in the order listed, but right now this is how they are stacked up. 

I am currently reading, Becoming Better Grownups: Rediscovering What Matters and Remembering How to Fly by Brad Montague


Next will be Ridiculously Amazing Schools: Creating a Culture Where Everyone Thrives by Tracey Smith and Jeff Waller

Third in the stack is, Breaking the Blockbuster Model: Using Edtech and Accessibility to “See What’s Next” in Classrooms by Nate Ridgway

Number 4: I Love It Here - How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want to Leave by Clint Pulver


The fifth book in the stack is, The Positive Shift: Mastering Mindset to Improve Happiness, Health, and Longevity by Catherine A. Sanderson

Last, but hopefully not least, What Great Teachers Do Differently 3rd Edition by Todd Whitaker


Even More Books

What are you reading this summer? Please share any recommendations in the comments below. #HappyLearning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts