Growing With Google Part 4 - Favorite Books Connected to G Suite EDU


3 weeks ago I started my G Suite for Education refresh with 3 free Google training resources to educators and students in this post2 weeks ago I revisited some great resources focused on Chromebooks in this post. Last week I shared some awesome premium Google training resources in this post.  Today I wanted to share some of our favorite G Suite Education books written by educators for educators.


-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------
Up next will be some of our favorite Googly blogs, and I'll try to wrap it all up with some of the Google resources and posts we've created connected to the awesome that is the G Suite. I'll also expect to add a few more post topics connected to Google before this is all done as I explore G Suite.

I'll have the next Googly Awesomeness post up next Wednesday.




1 comment:

Popular Posts