The More Your Share The More You Learn - Blogs for Teachers and Learners

Image created using Adobe Spark Graphics

One of my favorite Saturday morning chats is #PD4uandme. I don't always have a chance to be part of the live chat, but I always find some time on the weekend to explore the hashtag. I am always impressed by the educators who are active on this chat. I also love that there are no questions, just conversations. There is no race for everyone to answer questions. Each chat starts with a topic and then the conversation is on.


Today, I want to share some of the awesome blogs that were shared in a recent #PD4uandme chat with the topic of blogging. There were also quite a few great tips for blogging that are worth exploring if you visit the hashtag and look at the posts on Saturday, May 11th.


Here are some of the blogs that were shared.
If you are looking for some more great blogs to follow, check out this post.

If you have a blog that I missed, please share the name and link in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts