What Inspires You to be Curious? Interesting Site - 5 Deep


I am always looking for images, videos, articles, or websites that inspire me to be curious, ask questions, and explore something new. This frequently leads me down the rabbit hole of exploration/distraction when I least expect it. For me, this can be both a blessing and a curse. It is a blessing when I get to explore something new and a curse when I really have other stuff that I should be getting done.

The other day I was doing a quick check of my Twitter feed and 5 minutes turned into an hour after I discovered a short video by @FiveDeeps The video showed a manned submersible touching down on the bottom of one of the deepest places on Planet Earth. It was a place no human had ever been, yet there was evidence of our impact on this untouched place. This led me to the expedition website which inspired me to explore more about some of the deepest places on our planet. 


Curious to learn more? Visit the 5 Deeps Expedition Site to learn more about the 4 completed missions and what's next. There really are some amazing images, resources, and videos connected to this site. 


Need more?
What are you curious about?


"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." Marthe Troly-Curtin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts