Agenda Templates for Remote Learning


One of the struggles with remote learning is making sure our students and parents know what they need to do and where to find the resources they need. Many teachers are using Google Classroom or other LMS to distribute and organize lessons and activities. I think it is also important to have a site, doc, calendar, or slide deck agenda to help parents and students stay on top of the work.

I've started to collect some sample remote learning agenda templates for teachers in this folder. What are you using? Send it my way and I'll add it to this folder



2 comments:

  1. I think it is also important to have a site, doc, calendar, or slide deck agenda to help parents and students stay on top of the work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that parents need to know the upcoming schedule for each of their children well in advance to help with weekly requirements from teachers at each grade level

      Delete

Popular Posts