Sir Links-a- Lot Chrome Extension - Google URL Shortcut Tool

Recently I shared a post about creating url sharing shortcuts for Google Drive files.


Today I wanted t share an extension that automates the process of creating these shared url that includes an automated option. The Sir Links-a-Lot extension for Google Chrome will generate a preview, copy, template, or PDF URL for a document you have open.

You do need to make sure the file's sharing setting is set to viewable and not private before using the extension. You then open the extension, click a button to create the link, and copy the generated link.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorites!

    I can remember /copy and /template/preview, but I can never remember the PDF URL adjustment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use the pdf one enough either, so it is always something I need to look up if I forget about the extension.

      Delete

Popular Posts