Create Your Own Art - Google Arts and Culture Experiment

 
I fallen down the rabbit hole that is Google Arts and Culture Experiments. I've already shared Puzzle Party and Blob Opera this week. Today I wanted to share an experiment that allows anyone to create their own art in an interactive digital learning environment. 

Today I discovered the Art coloring book experiment. This awesome experiment allows you to color using templates from more than 20 famous works of art. I think that this could be a great way to engage students in creative thinking or maybe just a fun brain break.


You can even print the coloring book to go offline.


How would you use this with students? If you create something awesome, I'd love to have you tag me in a tweet. @WickedEdTech

Looking for more Google Awesomeness? Here are a few recent posts connected to Google and teaching and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts