Curiosity Question of the Week - What Makes You Unique?

"Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else's life." Kobi Yamada

4 weeks ago I got rolling with a curiosity question of the week. You can learn more about my why in this post

Last week's question had some great responses. 


If you could only choose one television series box set to watch during this time, what would you choose? Why?


Here is this week's question. I am hoping we can all dive a bit deeper into what makes us unique. 


If you were able to share one thing that is an essential component of you being you, what would you share? What makes you, uniquely you?


Please share your answer and your why in the comments below or using the Hashtag #CuriosityQsEach Tuesday I will share a new question that I hope will inspire you to share your thoughts and maybe explore something new. 

If you have a great question that I can ask, please DM me on Twitter. Full credit will be given for all questions that I share that are not my own. 



Spoiler Alert 
I usually wait a few days to share my thoughts, but I needed this quote in the post. This is all subject to change.  May all your summer days be curious ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts