24 Days of Teaching and Learning Resources to Explore in 2023

 

Once upon a time, there was a teacher and learner who wanted to explore and share resources with his PLN. He decided to try an advent-style 24 days of teaching and learning in 2022. Starting on December 1st, I will add a new resource link on the calendar for each day.


I will be sharing a lot of tools, but where I can I will also focus on the ideas that lessons that work with or without the resource. I use most of the resources with my students, but some are more for my growth as a teacher and a learner. 

Bonus: I will also update this post with additional winter/holiday-themed resources that I discover as learn with my PLN. 

I will also update a list at the end of this post for each day. 


Addtional Teaching and Learning December 2022 Resources 

The 12 Days of Chrome-mas 2022 - Control Alt Achieve Blog

12 Days of Techmas - Erin Asamoto 

Edcuator Advent Calendar - Melissa Dent

12 Days of Canva Projects - Dereck Oldfield

Edtech Cheer 2022 - Sarah Wood

Winter Riddle Rooms - Michelle Manning 

25 Days Of Digital Tools and Ideas From Future Ready Librarians - Shannon Miller 

12 Days of Kami-Mas! - Tara Turner

YuleTech Advent Calencdar - Troy Reynolds 

Tech the Halls - Teresa Scoggins 

#12DaysofLessons - Joy Kirr 

On Twitter, be sure to check out the hashtags #AppVent22 and #AppVentCalendar.  


The List

December 1st - Adobe Express | December 2nd - Pear Deck Orchard

December 3rd - Google Earth | December 4th - Google Arts & Culture

December 5th - Google Autodraw | December 6th - Education Blueprint

December 7th - Google Easter Eggs | December 8th - Haikei

December 9th - Google Slides | December 10th - Google Drawings

December 11th - Wizer | December 12th - Applied Digital Skills

December 13th - Wakelet | December 14th - TEDEd

December 15th - Canva | December 16th - Newsela

December 17th - Book Creator | December 18th - Desmos

December 19th - Lifelong Learning | December 20th - Gimkit

December 21st - News Literacy Project | December 22nd - Project Zero 

December 23rd -  Retro Report | December 24th - Virtual Field Trips

Bonus December 25th - Best of 2022 Collection

My advice to teachers is to find one thing that they can incorporate into their classroom and practice with it. You don't have to use everything or the latest EdTech resource to be innovative. I have a core set of resources that I use frequently with my students and I occasionally experiment with something new to see where it takes us.

Bonus: If you are looking for an even deeper dive, be sure to explore our Collection of Resources Connected to the 4 Cs of Collaboration, Communication, Critical Thinking, and Creativity

Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to add your favorite resources in the comments. #HappyLearning 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts