Adobe Creative Education Challenges - April is Creativity Month!

Refresh and renew. Spring is a great time to learn & explore something new!
April 5th, 2023

If you’ve followed my blog over the last several years, you might remember that I occasionally create challenges for myself to explore, learn, and share what I discover. Last December, I challenged myself to explore 24 Days of Teaching and Learning Resources

My challenge for April is to explore something new each day and share what I discover. Hopefully, I won't let you or myself down!

Did you know that March is National Creativity Month? If you've followed me over the years you might also know that creativity is one of the essential skills we practice in my classrooms. Today I was exploring the Adobe Express Twitter feed and I discovered some awesome Adobe Creative Education Challenges for teachers and students.

This month's creativity challenge is all about celebrating creativity. There are even prizes! 

In this activity, students use Adobe Express to showcase their creative talents to share online or in the classroom. Plus, if you share your students' work via the submission form below, your class will be entered to win class sets of Joy of Creativity sketchbooks and pens.

There are two sets of instructions and all teachers need to do is share the instructions with students. Adobe takes care of everything else. The PDFs include both a QR code or the students can click on the image in the instructions to access the templates directly.
If you and your students are new to Adobe Express just click on the lightbulb to access some amazing help.

Be sure to explore some of the past Creative Challenges. There are more than a few that I plan to bring into my classroom as the school year winds down! 

Here is my first attempt at the teacher challenge!

Additional Resources Connected to Creating and Learning

Visit the blog tomorrow for something new or follow along in this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts