Exceptional Spring and Summer PD for Lifelong Learners

Spring is a great time to learn & explore something new!
April 23rd, 2023

If you’ve followed my blog over the last several years, you might remember that I occasionally create challenges for myself to explore, learn, and share what I discover. Last December, I challenged myself to explore 24 Days of Teaching and Learning Resources.

My challenge for April is to explore something new each day and share what I discover. Hopefully, I won't let you or myself down! (April Challenge Update Doc)

Today I signed up for a free course on the Ditch That Textbook, "Creating a Playful Classroom with Jed Dearybury!

I am currently reading The Playful Life: The Power of Play in Our Every Day by Julie Jones and Jed Dearybury, so I am excited to shift my focus to learning more about "The Playful Classroom: The Power of Play for All Ages".

Signing up for this course started me thinking about additional learning opportunities. Today, I wanted to share some online PD courses for educators that are worth exploring this Spring and Summer.

Ditch That Textbook Online Courses

The Ditch that Textbook site offers some amazing free and online courses. The selection for teachers is amazing. 

EdTechTeacher Summer Workshops

The EdTechTeacher Summer Workshop has some incredible courses that Creativity & Student Expression, Student-Centered Learning ,STEM,  AI / Chat GPT and more

IDEA Certified Educators Online Courses

The IDEA Playgrounds are amazing. A year of incredibly themed courses each month facilitated by some amazing volunteers and the IDEA staff. I'll be facilitating May's playground with a focus on Formative Assessment. I also know that the IDEA staff is working on some amazing new courses and book studies that will be released soon. 

Learning Technology Center of Illinois Online Courses

The Learning Technology Center offers a variety of online and blended courses to help help all educators keep their skills sharp. Our courses focus on educational technology tools, trends, and best practices in flexible formats that can fit into any educator’s busy schedule.

Teach Better Team Academy

The Teach Better Academy was designed to support all types of learners eager to learn about educational top topics to enhance student success! Explore The Grid Method Mastery Framework, dive into getting your feet wet with Standards-Based Grading, design rigorous Standard-Aligned Assessments, or Reflect on your Classroom Retake Process. Regardless of what instructional strategy you are looking for, we have a starting point in our Academy! 

TCEA Courses and Certifications

Ready to unleash your professional potential and maximize learning in your school? Let TCEA help guide you with real solutions for your classroom. TCEA has built amazing self-paced, online certifications and courses to meet the needs of educators like you.

A will also be working on a new post for Summer 2023 Summer Learning similar to my Summer Learning Opportunities for Educators in 2022 post. 

Additional Resources Lifelong Learning for Educators

Visit the blog tomorrow for something new or follow along in this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts