Tenor - Explore and Create Animated GIFS

Spring is a great time to learn & explore something new!
April 22nd, 2023

If you’ve followed my blog over the last several years, you might remember that I occasionally create challenges for myself to explore, learn, and share what I discover. Last December, I challenged myself to explore 24 Days of Teaching and Learning Resources.

My challenge for April is to explore something new each day and share what I discover. Hopefully, I won't let you or myself down! (April Challenge Update Doc)

Animated GIFs, love them or hate them, are part of our online experiences, communication, and many learning experiences. They can also be great tools for creative thinking and design.

I like GIFs when they are used in moderation so today I am exploring Tenor. Tenor is an online GIF storehouse and more. Tenor is owned by Google but continues to exist as a stand-alone product. 

Tenor GIF Website

GIFs can be a lot of fun, but I think they should be used with caution. 

Please use GIFs in presentations and communications with a purpose. Otherwise, they may distract from the message or the content. That being said, well-placed GIFs can be a great way to emphasize key points. 

The Tenor website hosts a searchable collection of animated GIFs. If you have a concept or a topic, there is a GIF for it, probably more than one. There are also categories to explore. 

One of the really cool features is the ability to add your own text to an existing GIF.

Original
Personalized

Thanks for exploring with me. If you create or find an amazing GIF, send it my way on Twitter?


Additional GIF Resources

Visit the blog tomorrow for something new or follow along in this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts