Google Drive Tips and Tricks and Upcoming Google Workspace Education Updates

Spring is a great time to learn & explore something new! April 10th, 2023

If you’ve followed my blog over the last several years, you might remember that I occasionally create challenges for myself to explore, learn, and share what I discover. Last December, I challenged myself to explore 24 Days of Teaching and Learning Resources.

My challenge for April is to explore something new each day and share what I discover. Hopefully, I won't let you or myself down! (April Challenge Update Doc)

Today I am exploring the TCEA Blog and exploring a recent post, Google Drive Bingo: Explore 25 Google Drive Tips. On a connected them, I fell down the rabbit hole of upcoming Google Workspace for Education updates. Two explorations one post! 

If you are a regular Google Drive user, you have probably noticed some of Google Material Design Updates. Today, I want to explore and share some of the updates and features.

I am a regular user of Google Drive and I try to keep on top of the updates and features, sometimes I think I miss something. Occasionally, there is something new that I discover but I don't have any idea how new the feature might be. I am telling you this as an apology if one of these highlighted features is something you've known about for a while. Hopefully, there will be at least one feature here worth exploring.

TCEA's Google Drive Bingo is a great way to explore Google Drive. Just click on the image to make a copy of the Bingo card and start exploring.

On a related note, Google announced some Google Workspace for Education Updates at BETT23.


Here are a few Google Workspace updates I am excited to explore in the future.

Visit the blog tomorrow for something new or follow along in this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts