Exploring AI for Education

 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” - Ferris Bueller

While artificial intelligence is not new, it's recently jumped to the front of many educators' minds. It likes wildfire. I don't remember the last time if ever that there was so much to explore in so short of a time. 

I am amazed!
I am excited!
I am curious!
I am unsure!
I am even a little afraid!

The future is uncertain and it's probably going to be a bumpy ride at times, but I believe that AI will become a valuable tool in my teaching and learning toolbox. I am writing this post to share my explorations connected to AI. My plan is to continue to add resources and ideas as I continue to learn. I am going to focus on sharing the positive because I don't think we can hide from AI. 

  • Formative AI - AI-Generated Hints & AI-Generated Questions.  
  • gotFeedback - AI-generated feedback for writing responses 
  • QuestionWell - AI-generated questions connected to a text set
  • Curipod - AI-generated interactive lesson creation
  • Scribble Diffusion - AI image generator
  • TinyWow - AI generator for images, videos, text, and more
  • Auto Classmate - 3 AI tools in one. Explore hooks, would you rather, and reflect on lessons with AI. 


Additional AI Resources from my Amazing PLN



If you have a resource, an idea, or a question please consider sharing in the comments below! #AlwaysLearning


Teaching and Learning Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts