Pear Deck Partners and The Pear Deck Orchard

Spring is a great time to learn & explore something new! April 17th, 2023

If you’ve followed my blog over the last several years, you might remember that I occasionally create challenges for myself to explore, learn, and share what I discover. Last December, I challenged myself to explore 24 Days of Teaching and Learning Resources.

My challenge for April is to explore something new each day and share what I discover. Hopefully, I won't let you or myself down! (April Challenge Update Doc)

I've used Pear Deck for quite a few years, but I've primarily used or created my own slide decks. Today I am exploring the Pear Deck Content Orchard and some of the ready-to-use lessons supported by some amazing partners including, NASA, Boston Museum of Science, Adobe, Newsela, Canva, PBS Newshour Classroom, and more.

The Pear Deck Content Orchard can be explored by anyone without signing up, but I would recommend signing in or signing up for free before exploring. The Pear Deck Orchard is different than the templates that are built into the Pear Deck add-on for Google Slides. 

Welcome to the Pear Deck Orchard! We invite you to explore our growing collection of templates, quick-start activities, and ready-to-teach lessons developed in collaboration with content partners. Every template pack is editable and adaptable, allowing you to tailor each lesson for 100% student engagement. All Pear Deck templates for Google Slides can also be found in the new Content Orchard — an easy-to-access library located on the Pear Deck Home page . Just log in to get started or visit our Help Center to learn more.

To access the Content Orchard, follow the steps below:

  1. Log in to your Pear Deck account. (You can also sign up for free here.)
  2. Select the “Content Orchard” tab in the top left.
  3. Select the category button to jump to a specific category and scroll through the lessons. You can also click on “See All” to view all lessons within that category. 
  4. To preview the Deck, select it from the carousel or from the “See All” page.
If you are new to Pear Deck, be sure to check out Pear Deck PD Choice Board


Pear Deck has created some incredible decks that are ready to be used by teachers with students in a matter of moments. Here are some amazing examples to get teachers and students started exploring. 

Additional Pear Deck Resources

Visit the blog tomorrow for something new or follow along in this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts