TEACHERFLIX - Crowdsourced Classroom Videos to Use in Class Today

Refresh and renew. Spring is the time to learn something new!
April 3rd, 2023

If you’ve followed my blog over the last several years, you might remember that I occasionally create challenges for myself to explore, learn, and share what I discover. Last December, I challenged myself to explore 24 Days of Teaching and Learning Resources

My challenge for April is to explore something new each day and share something I discover. Hopefully, I won't let you or myself down!

Today, I am exploring the Ditch That Textbook Twitter feed, and I discovered an amazing video resource, TEACHERFLIX for classrooms. (Check out my Twitter Likes, to see some other amazing resources and posts I am exploring from the Ditch That Textbook Blog.)

I have quite a few places where I like to explore and curate videos to use with my students, including TEDEd, Retro Report, and YouTube, but I've never discovered anything quite like TEACHERFLIX

TEACHERFLIX is free and has some amazing easy-to-use features to help teachers quickly find videos they can use to engage students.

The "Who's Watching" feature organizes videos by grade level and topic. 


There is also a "BROWSE BY CONTENT AREA". 


TEACHERFLIX is crowdsourced, so if you have a favorite video that your students love, be sure to share it here

I will definitely be exploring and adding some of my favorites! #BetterTogether 

Visit the blog tomorrow for something new, or follow along in this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts